Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Hello Again

So what have I been doing the last two years you may ask. Trying to get my bearings, trying to get my life in order. Im sad to say I lost hold of the project. I could'nt keep it going due to lack of finances, challenges in my own life, the loss of loved ones and the like. Sometimes we have a big goal in our heart, infact God puts it there but we cant keep it going sometimes I think because we try to do it all alone until we collapse. If anything I have learned is that I cannot do everything alone, I can only be a sucess in conjunction with others. So over the last two years I have reinvented myself. I changed my profession from HR to being a writer and working in a bookshop. I have learned many principles in the last two years, I have changed my thought patterns. I have interacted with more people something I had not done in a long time. I wrote in my book that while sitting in london dejected 10 years ago I felt God was prompting me to go back home and build learning centres and libraries. Its taken this long but the opportunity has now fallen into my hands with the campaign HelpSchoolKidsRead. I really feel this is my last chance to do this and feel that I must run with this. I also feel that this is the end of an error for me. I don't know what that really means but I really feel that once I have done this a totaly different life awaits me. I thank God for all the opportunities he has given me, for all the doors he has opened for me. Thank you so much Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment